Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Nagoya sightseeing options? 2006/2/14 12:26
We will have a limited amount of time in Nagoya, but my son is very interested in the Toyota factory. I think this is nearby? Do they offer tours? I read there is a museum near Nagoya station. If there are factory tours, does anyone recommend them or is our time better spent visiting Nagoya Castle, etc.
by kalola  

... 2006/2/14 14:36
by Uji rate this post as useful

how do we make the reservations 2006/2/16 09:42
Thanks for directing me to the toyota information. It states we should make reservations for the tour two weeks in advance, but doesn't mention where we call. We'd like to take the tour a day after our arrival in Japn, so I would want to take care of this before leaving Hawaii.
by kalola rate this post as useful

. 2006/2/16 10:47
The phone number for the Toyota museum (near the station) is 052-551-6115, and for the Toyota factory visitor centre is 0565-88-8811.

You probably already know about the various lovely shrines and parks. I'd also recommend a couple of hours in Osu, which is sometimes called 'the Akihabara of Nagoya' - well, I wouldn't necessarily call it that myself, but it is a really fun shopping district with all kinds of little stores all based round Osu Kannon Temple (which is worth a look on its own)
by Sutefu rate this post as useful

... 2006/2/16 10:59
If you read the whole page, you will find a link with details on how to apply for a plant tour. Here is the link:
http://www.toyota.co.jp/en/about_toyota/facility/toyota_kaikan/plant_tour/index.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

????? 2008/5/1 01:50
actually a question... how can i get to toyota exhibition hall fron the centrair airport by only taking their airportbus?? is it direct? please help
by irvin rate this post as useful

reply to this thread