Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rain Chains (Kusari Doi) 2006/6/27 14:57
Where can you buy rain chains in Japan? Does anyone know?

Plastic or metal is fine. They do not seem to be in regular do it yourself stores. Many thanks.
by Ekky  

I just asked about them 2006/6/27 16:17
myself a few days ago. But it was hidden in the language section. I was told that "housing reform/contractors and some shops" advertise them. I heard about them and thought they were a nice touch and wondered if they were still common and that is how I got the above answer.
by marie rate this post as useful

Rain chains 2007/3/1 08:34
I would also like to know where to buy rain chains in Japan. I have tried to look on the internet for information but without success (although there are a few U.S. suppliers). Can anyone give a more specific answer as to where they can be bought in Japan please? We have a small summer house in the garden and one of these would look very nice there.
by Jane rate this post as useful

. 2007/5/5 08:37
Jane, where did you find the US suppliers? I've been looking for one and I live in the US. Thanks!
by yoshi rate this post as useful

rain chains 2008/7/9 05:09
The best supplier I have found is at rainchains.com

I love mine and they work great be sure that you get the right size for you downspout opening and I highly reccomend the exta few bucks for the install kit
by ava rate this post as useful

reply to this thread