Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

NRT Airport to Hotel Century Sagami-Ono 2006/6/27 23:07
How long does it takes from Narita Airport to Odakyu Hotel Century Sagami-Ono and how much I must calculate to go by taxi?
by Klaus Schneider  

... 2006/6/29 18:06
About 2.5 to 3 hours and 1500 to 3500 Yen by train. You can look up connections here by entering "Narita Airport" and "Sagamiono":
http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/norikae/

By taxi, you should calculate about 20,000 to 25,000 Yen.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Odakyu Hotel Century Sagami-Ono 2007/3/29 09:46
It may not be faster, but it might be easier to take one of the hotel buses from Narita to a major hotel adjacent to Shinjuku Station, then take the Odakyu Line to Sagami-Ono Station (Odakyu Hotel Century Sagami-Ono is directly upstairs). Price should be better than taxi.
by TexasLady rate this post as useful

TAKE THE BUS from Narita 2008/2/14 11:45
I strongly suggest you consider taking the BUS from Narita to Sagami-Ono Station.

You can buy bus tickets in the main lobby of Narita terminal, just after you pass through the doors past customs checks. The bus ticket counters can be seen across the room (on the "outside" wall) once you enter the main lobby from the customs-check area -- my impression is there isn't an English sign for that, but all along that far wall are transport counters, just ask and they'll point you to the right place.

All you need to do is tell them you are going to "Sagami-Ono Station" -- you can buy one ticket for 3500 yen (one way), or if you buy a two-way ticket it's only 6000 yen. They'll give you the ticket(s), tell you which bus stop to go outside the doors, and what time the next bus leaves.

It couldn't be easier, and once the bus leaves Narita, the next stop is EXACTLY the Sagami-Ono station. You get off the bus on the lower street level, and there is an entrance to the hotel right there!

(This info is correct as of 2008 Feb 14)
by Resident of Sagami-Ono area rate this post as useful

reply to this thread