Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

website for Nova 2006/9/24 03:54
does anyone know the website for NOVA that is in English and what the recruitment process is there? meaning, do they hold open calls in the states, or you must be in japan to get hired.
by K.B.  

... 2006/9/24 10:45
The following website lists links to the recruitment website of Nova and other conversation schools:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2220.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

they hire in the US 2006/9/24 17:28
I do not know the exact website address off hand but I'm sure you could find it quite easily in English. Apply on-line and they will grant you an interview in one of several cities in the US. They hold interviews in other countries as well. They speak English.
by AC rate this post as useful

here it is 2006/9/25 06:52
by Redrun rate this post as useful

Nova Interview 2006/9/25 08:18
NOVA are so desperate for teachers right now if you send them an email or just turn up to an interview they will offer you a position straight away.

teachinjapan.com is the main site to use if you really wanna sign up.
by matt shells rate this post as useful

NOVA website 2006/9/28 10:01
The NOVA website is www.teachinjapan.com. They recruit from several cities around the world, but also arrange interviews in other smaller cities periodically. I just got a job with them.
by Elen rate this post as useful

NOVA 2006/9/28 21:45
I actually saw that NOVA is coming to Durham, NC which is near me to do interviews. Why are they desperate for teachers? Is it a bad experience? I know you're going to have some people who love it and some people who hate it, but I know I'm scared...so I want to find a good program.
by Amy rate this post as useful

Nova 2006/9/28 21:55
Amy,

Like McDonald's, Nova has a pretty high staff turnover, so they are always desperate for teachers.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Do Not Apply 2007/12/1 15:07
NOVA has gone bankrupt. It is no longer there.
by ex-NOVA teacher rate this post as useful

reply to this thread