Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hiroshima-Himeji luggage issues 2006/11/29 00:12
My friends and I are thinking of travelling from Hiroshima to Himeji after our homestay there. I've read the other threads and I would like to confirm some things.
We are going to have our luggage bags with us, the largest being 63x40x23cm. We were thinking of storing our luggages in the lockers in Himeji station. It should be able to fit into the large lockers rite?
Also, would it be a better idea to go to Himeji early so that we will be able to get lockers for our luggages?
by stef  

lockers at Himeji 2006/11/29 21:03
There are large size luggage lockers on the castle side of Himeji station near to the station office. Be ready with coins as it was difficult to change money there!
Check the luggage locker sizes on this web-site
by travelled there rate this post as useful

locker space 2006/11/30 04:36
The lockers that I used while in Japan had the coin mechanism inside the locker, and luggage would need to fit past that mechanism to get in. It sounds like you have only 3 cm. leeway on one side, and I don't know if that will be enough.
by kja rate this post as useful

... 2006/11/30 10:35
by Uji rate this post as useful

oh no.. 2006/11/30 10:49
If it's really like what you say about only a 3cm leeway, I may not be able to fit it into the locker cos the width was measured without taking the handle into consideration. I don't suppose there's a luggage deposit counter at Himeji station or the castle?
by stef rate this post as useful

Lockers at Himeji Station 2008/1/10 10:57
Hi my girlfrind and I travelled to Himeji. We could fit both my medium and her smaller case in a large locker at the station.
by Peter rate this post as useful

reply to this thread