Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Big Locker at Narita Airport for 1 week 2006/12/6 01:25
I am going to Tokyo in December before going to New Zealand and will have a lot of summer clothing to store in a locker. I know that lockers are available at Narita Airport, but can I leave a suitcase there for a week and what would the cost be? Also I need the dimensions of the airport lockers. Have looked on various sites but not found this info. Would appreciate your help. Thanks, Julie
by Julie  

... 2006/12/6 11:39
I am not aware of lockers at Narita Airport. If there are some, they are likely for short term use only (up to about 3 days).

For longer terms, use the following baggage storage service:
http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guide/service/list/svc_06.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Locker at Narita Airport 2006/12/6 14:58
Uji is right, there are some lockers but storage is only up to 3 day.
http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guide/service/list/svc_07.html
by . rate this post as useful

Looks like I'll be packing light! 2006/12/6 18:26
Thank you for your quick responses. I will have to be careful what I pack.
by Julie rate this post as useful

$$$$$$$ 2006/12/7 09:17
Wow, Y300 for three hours would make a few days quite expensive.
Julie, is there somewhere in the shaky isles that you could forward your summer gear to ?
Pity you weren't coming to Oz, we'd be happy to help you out. I know what a pain it can be taking clothes for two sets of weather.
by Rod rate this post as useful

Rod 2006/12/7 10:08
Wow, Y300 for three hours would make a few days quite expensive.

Er, I think you've misread the information I guess?
JPY300/500/800 (varies depending on the luggage size) is the charge for 1 day, not 1 hour. :)
by . rate this post as useful

lockers and counter at Narita 2006/12/7 18:07
Since I have seen so many questions about this, I made a point of checking out the left luggage facilities at Narita when I went through last Thursday on my to NZ.

At terminal 1 at least, there are not only lockers, there is also a left luggage counter, which is the option for large suitcases/ long term. I imagine they have identical facilites at Terminal 2. I didn't have time to check the prices I'm afraid.

By the way, if you haven't left yet, don't leave all your warm clothes behind. Real summer had not yet arrived in NZ as of Tuesday and I spent a lot of the time wearing my fleece. The wind was very cold for this time of year.
by Sira rate this post as useful

... 2006/12/7 18:10
Yes, it is also available in Terminal 1:
http://www.narita-airport.jp/en/guide/service/list/svc_06.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

Misread 2006/12/7 19:42
" Wow, Y300 for three hours would make a few days quite expensive.

Er, I think you've misread the information I guess?
JPY300/500/800 (varies depending on the luggage size) is the charge for 1 day, not 1 hour. :) "

You are right I singled out the most expensive option.
by Rod rate this post as useful

But you havent answered yet 2007/7/31 20:50
I have the exact same problem.

I come from a student exchange program from Korea and I'll be staying on Japan for 1 week, so I carry with me a large baggage that I want to store. I already have a backpack I can use for the whole week, but i dont want to carry that big baggage with me.

I'm already in korea with this big baggage, what can I do if I dont want to carry it around in Japan for 1 week?

Thank you!
by Diego rate this post as useful

left luggage, as above 2007/8/1 09:42
Check the info above- you can leave it at the left luggage counter at Narita for a reasonable fee. That is your only option really- were you wanting to do something different?
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread