Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

translate into English please 2007/2/22 09:54
Does anyone know what this translates into: It's from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. Tsuyoki ni honki, muteki ni suteki, mo hitotsu omake ni genki ni yuuki, ikkimasu!

I dont know what the "mo hitotsu omake no genki ni yuuki" means. Please help!

Also what is saying that Enma Ai says to her victims in Jigoku Shoujo that begins with "Yami ni madoishi" and ends with "Ippen shinde miru?"

Please help!!

Arigatou, Minna-san!!
by Katie  

Just for the first half 2007/2/22 13:40
Tsuyoki ni honki, muteki ni suteki, mo hitotsu omake ni genki ni yuuki, ikkimasu!

In a way this is a word play... stringing up words that all end with "-ki," 気 in kanji. "Mo(u) hitotsu omake ni" is just saying "to add another one as an extra" playfully :)

"Bold and serious, invincibly fabulous, and just to add another one, fine and couragous, I'm going for it! "
by AK rate this post as useful

. 2007/2/22 16:35
Also what is saying that Enma Ai says to her victims in Jigoku Shoujo that begins with "Yami ni madoishi" and ends with "Ippen shinde miru?"

http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+32948
by meringue4 rate this post as useful

What Jigoku Shoujo says to her victims. 2007/11/25 07:09
Before she sends someone to hell she says this:
"Yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo,
Hito wo kizutsuke otoshimete,
Tsumi ni oboreshi gou no karma,
Ippen, shindemiru?"
by Ana rate this post as useful

Help 2008/7/20 20:09
What is Suteki means? and how to say im cute in japanese language? please help me... i want to know japanese language in a sweet words...

pls answer me...
by Jem rate this post as useful

"Suteki" mean 2008/7/20 22:07
Hi,I'm Japanese girl.
(I love "Kamikaze kaitou Janne" too!)
"Suteki"mean"wonderfulness""loveliness""cool"and so on.
It is difficult to say it in cute word.But I think it is beautiful phrase!

by K rate this post as useful

It is diferent for both seasons 2008/9/2 11:58
It's different in both seasons. In the first season it means:

Oh pitiful soul tied in darkness… looking down upon people and hurting them. A soul drowned in sinful karma. Want to try dying once?

In the second season it means:

Oh, pitiful soul shadow cloaked in darkness. Thy actions cause men pain and suffering. Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins. How would you like to see what death is like?
by Jigoku Shoujo rate this post as useful

reply to this thread