Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Twilight Express - Sapporo to Osaka 2007/3/23 01:27
We want to travel on the Twilight Express from Sapporo to Osaka, but are worried about having to change trains along the way. Is the Twilight Express one train all the way through or will we have to get on and off and change trains along the route?
by L.Driemel  

... 2007/3/23 18:03
It goes all the way directly. Not need to transfer. The Twilight Express covers a longer distance than any other train in Japan.
by Uji rate this post as useful

twilight express 2007/3/26 20:23
does the twilight express stop at tokyo area?
by my2cats rate this post as useful

Nighttrain 2007/3/26 22:27
No,
see Nightrains under Travel in this japan-guide.com
by Peter rate this post as useful

schedules? 2007/4/2 07:03
Hello I am interested to take this train departing from Kanazawa to Sapporo. Where can I find the exact schedules?
Thanks
Ferr
by Ferr rate this post as useful

Twilight Express schedule 2007/4/2 09:36
japan rail website should have the schedule, try
http://www.japanrail.com/pdf/Timetable49-52.pdf
by L.Driemel rate this post as useful

Twilight express from Sapporo to Kyoto 2007/4/4 16:03
Need to check if I book a twilight express train from Sapporo to Kyoto/Osaka on 28Apr.Planning to use my JR passes. Must I pay any extra charge (like for crochettes). If I do, do you know how much. I'm going with a 1 yr old baby...so I want to be sure it is comfortable. By the way, Is twilight express a Shinkansen or a normal express train.....kindly advise...
by zita rate this post as useful

. 2007/4/5 03:20
Need to check if I book a twilight express train from Sapporo to Kyoto/Osaka on 28Apr.Planning to use my JR passes. Must I pay any extra charge (like for crochettes). If I do, do you know how much. I'm going with a 1 yr old baby...so I want to be sure it is comfortable. By the way, Is twilight express a Shinkansen or a normal express train.....kindly advise...

The twilight express is an overnight train. You have to pay an extra suppliment (depending on price on how big of a room you want).

In my personal opinion, if you're traveling with a 1year old, and want comfort and fast transport to Sapporo, fly there instead. You can go out of Osaka Itami Airport to Sapporo in a very short amount of time.
by John rate this post as useful

Sapporo to kanazawa 2008/11/9 13:45
Hi All, i intent to take this train from hakudate to all the way down to kanazawa. i'm using the rail pass for my travel but understand that i will have to pay extra money for the couchette.
Can some one please tell me how much total i will have to pay? i'm taking the room that cost the least. Thank you.
by Cyphon rate this post as useful

... 2008/11/9 16:13
from hakudate to all the way down to kanazawa.

It does not stop in Hakodate!
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread