Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pizza Hut driving directions in english 2007/4/6 15:13
Is there a Pizza Hut close by and what are the driving directions to get there from the Navy base in Yokosuka Japan in English. Thanks
by cam  

Why not ask the base? 2007/4/8 17:16
by Uco rate this post as useful

Been there done that 2007/4/9 06:48
UCO
Been there, done that. No one had an answer. That is why I'm seeking outside help. Thanks for responding.

cam
by CAM rate this post as useful

. 2007/4/9 07:06
http://www.pizzahut.jp/shop/c_14201.html
List of all the Pizza huts in or around Yokosuka, I don't know where the Yokosuka base is, never been. Maybe someone can translate the page for you.
by John rate this post as useful

if you still need help 2007/4/10 17:11
Cam, if you can post the address of the Base, it would be easier for people to guess which branches are closer to you. I know I can search through the web for it, but it's a hassle.
by Uco rate this post as useful

. 2007/4/10 21:33
Some of the mobile phones have a similar system to a GPS. Or else borrow a Sat Nav package somehow (or when u rent a car with one for once) just to find out where a pizza hut is.

Can you pinpoint the location of the Naval base to us? May be even a google earth reference would be a nice start.

by Blanc rate this post as useful

Never ever.... 2008/2/2 15:16
Ok, I lived there some time ago, but I have NEVER seen a Pizza Hut near Yokosuka. The only Pizza Hut I have EVER seen in Japan was in Aomori to the north.
However, pizza is pretty popular in Japan. I recall there being some good sit-down places offbase, you just have to look for them. If not, there are lots of other options to choose from.
by kmac rate this post as useful

Pizza Hut Location 2010/9/20 00:21
There is no such Pizza Hut Restautant near Yokosuka base, for in Japan, the Pizza Hut is only home delivery...one must order by phone and make an arrangement for time to get delivered and since they don't deliver on base, you need to apecify where to deliver outside the base gate or if you live outside the base,give them an address.Pls note, have someone who can order in Japanese kanguage... I learned the hard way...The Pizza is really great, unlike the ones in the US.Pricey but worth it, Try the gourmette thin crust...
by Mimi (guest) rate this post as useful

Pizza Hut 2010/9/21 21:01
.... or Seafood Mix Italian Crispy ... OMG 美味しい !!

Wednesday = Pizza Hut day for me, can't wait - they just melt in your mouth.
by Pizza Muncher (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread