Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What is the best university in Kyoto? 2007/4/19 19:38
Can anyone tell me what is the best university for foreigner in Kyoto? I have a plan to study master degree in Japan. I love Kyoto much better than other cities of Japan. So I plan to study in Kyoto.

My question is
Do anyone know if there is a university that have many overseas students in Kyoto?

Thank you!
by jannie obrien  

. 2007/4/20 07:42
Most universities have a majority of obviously Japanese students. Even Temple University Japan, which is an American University in Tokyo, is made up of mostly Japanese students.

If you are asking what the best University in Kyoto, that would probably be the University of Kyoto.
by John rate this post as useful

. 2007/4/21 00:17
Doshisha University has many foreign students and is a reputable university.
by tokyonet rate this post as useful

depends 2007/4/21 04:32
it depends on what you are looking for... the schools that i hear about most often are University of Kyoto (Public School), Ritsumeikan and Doshisha (Private Schools). I personally studied at Ritsumeikan which was a pretty good school
by Jizay rate this post as useful

Specifics? 2007/4/21 07:16
A Master degree in what field?
Specifying that would be a start. A university is not something you just choose from a menu.
by Toby Tobe rate this post as useful

Japan 2008/10/29 10:08
Question about earning an Masters of Fine Arts in Japan. Would I have to learn Japanese? Thank you
by dj rate this post as useful

Learn Japanese 2008/10/29 19:51
Yes, you probably would, and to a fairly high level. It's unlikely that you will a Fine Arts course being offered in English.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread