Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any waxing clinics or salons in Tokyo? 2007/6/11 14:45
I am a military spouse and Im having hard time to find places where they do waxing.
Unfortunately, they don't do brazilian and body waxing on base. They only do eyebrows. If anyone knows any places in Tokyo, please feel free to email me. I live in Fussa area but I don't mind going to Tokyo.
by Catharina  

... 2007/6/12 08:48
Please do a search before posting a new question:
http://www.japan-guide.com/forum/quereadisplay.html?0+21862
by Uji rate this post as useful

are you kiddin? 2007/6/12 12:25
Oh my god. I've already looked up those q's and a's from the past. They didn't really help me. Why don't you carefully read all of them? They are not really giving specific places.
by Catharina rate this post as useful

Looking myself 2008/8/7 08:02
Did you find anyplace localy that does brazilian waxing? I just moved here and this appears to be a difficult thing to get done. I too am at the military base in Fussa. Are there people that perform this service out of there homes?
by mm rate this post as useful

. 2008/8/8 15:18
Not that it really helps you specifically, but I live here in Okinawa and I know that there are a large number of women who operate beauty clinics from their homes on Kadena AB, but finding out they exist isn't always easy as they dont advertise. Is there a local English language newspaper you can write a want ad in? A base newsletter or a notice board? A internet forum for ppl in your area?
by Iko rate this post as useful

Shou salon is excellent 2008/8/8 18:57
Hi - Shou salon on Omotesando does waxing, including excellent brazilians.
by topsjapan rate this post as useful

Boudoir is well known 2008/8/8 19:09
Hmm. This place is one of the better known waxing salons in Tokyo with English-speaking staff on hand.

http://www.boudoirtokyo.com/en/waxing.php

It is definitely a specific place, don't know how Catharina who posted last year missed it if she checked through all those posts as she said.

A friend of mine has been to this salon and thoroughly recommends it.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread