Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Marilyn Manson playing Nagoya 2007/7/10 19:03
Hi,
My partner and I are going to Japan this October. On the Marilyn Manson website it states that he will play Nagoya on the 17th Oct. I can not find out anymore info about this concert. I would like to know which venue it will be and also how I could go about buying a ticket. I am from Australia and would need to purchase it before we left for Japan. Also I was wondering if the same rules applied there in regards to cameras and studded belts being banned from the venues.
Any help would be great!

Stacey:)
by Stacey  

... 2007/7/10 21:44
I googled it in Japanese but all I got is the date.

It seems that no detail has been set...
by J Lady rate this post as useful

same dilemma! 2007/7/13 16:19
Hi Stacey, I'm in the same boat, My friends and I are off to Japan in October and plan on attending the final Osaka show. I'd like to know if there's a Japanese version of a site like Ticketek that can also be checked. Not sure if I should put all my faith in the official Manson site...but will have to for the time being.
by Adza rate this post as useful

LOUD PARK 07 2007/7/13 16:53
PIA (online ticket reservation site in Japanese) has the following information .

Applicacation for advance selling for LOUD PARK 07 in Saitama (Oct 20 & 21) has already started. Regular selling will start on July 29th.

Application for advance selling for LOUD PARK 07 in Osaka (Oct 22 & 23) will start on July 19. Regular selling will start on August 5th.

No info about Manson's concerts.
by J Lady rate this post as useful

Loud Park 07 Osaka 2007/7/13 21:43
Ahhh yes, found the Osaka section of the Loud Park site and the eplus ticket site: http://eplus.jp. From my little knowledge of Japanese, I've found the booking section, but now I'm wondering if they'll even send the tickets to Australia...that doesn't help Stacey in Nagoya though, but definitely getting somewhere with all of this!

The venue! 2007/7/14 13:17
Well according to the MM website it is going to be at the Zepp Nagoya... Now i just have to somehow buy tickets!
Stacey
by Stacey rate this post as useful

Getting tix to Aussie 2007/7/17 18:07
Hi Adza,

I have been told to use the following website. http://www.fdjp.com You send them an email request of the tickets you want to buy and they will purchase them on your behalf and then post them to you... if you use this please let me know how you go. Good Luck!
Stacey

Getting tickets to Oz 2007/7/21 20:17
Hi Stacey,
have e-mailed fdjp.com. They seem legit. Saves a lot of hassles anyway. Will post again when I get confirmation.

Adz.

Loud Park tickets 2007/8/14 14:22
Hi. My boyfriend and I are also going to Japan in October (we live in Sydney) and going to the Loud Park festival on both days. The eplus and PIA ticket web sites are both in Japanese, with no English option. I ended up getting our tickets from http://www.mosaicodiffusion.com/. The web site is in English and although it seems kind of expensive, it's comparable to the price we'd pay in Japanese Yen when we get there. It cost a total of 343 Euros for two tickets for both days of the festival, including shipping. I only got the tickets yesterday, so I'll let you know how I go. They're going to be sent by DHL Express, so it shouldn't take too long. Fingers crossed anyway!
by Olga rate this post as useful

I saw MM 2007/10/20 08:24
Hi everyone,

Just a quick follow up on what happen with the Nagoya concert... i bought my tickets through FDJP website and they were sent to me directly to my hotel. Everything went smoothly. I highly recommend anyone who was in the same postion to use this website to purchase concert tickets....and by the way the concert was great!
http://www.fdjp.com/

reply to this thread