Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Good sushi in Fukuoka? 2007/7/23 03:53
is there a good sushi place in Fukuoka near Canal City?
by bub  

Sushi Place 2008/4/22 05:51
Yeah. This maybe kind of late but there is a building called Rainbow Plaza near the Tenjin Subway station. If you go to the top floor of the Rainbow Plaza there is a Kaiten Zushi Ya (conveyor belt sushi). It is awesome, and it is pricey but sooooo delicious!
by fifinambo rate this post as useful

Sushi Place in Canal City 2008/4/22 05:52
There is also a pretty good place on the top floor of Canal City. Not as pricey either.
by Fifinambo rate this post as useful

Sushi Boy 2009/5/16 06:46
There is also a small sushi place right across from the Grand Hyatt near Canal City. A small family run place which to me is a little better ambiance than the franchise places or a conveyor belt system. This place is definitely old school and more like what a traditional sushi house should be like. The food was great too.

If anyone else knows of other places, please post them as I'm always on the lookout for good sushi.
by John (guest) rate this post as useful

thanks 2009/5/16 10:43
thanks thats good to know!! im moving to Fukuoka tomorrow so any info is good for me
by jim (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread