Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

anyone else taking JLPT 1-kyuu? 2007/7/31 10:55
I'm starting now to prepare for the JLPT Level 1 exam. I was wondering if anyone would like to form an email support network for studying for it. I don't think I know anyone else studying for it. And, I'm in the US.

I'm using the book Kanji in Context, among others, to study, since I already own it. Let me know if you're interested!
by Leona  

JLPT study circles 2007/8/2 16:10
Sorry, I'm only taking level 3 this year but I know that people at the JapanesePage form email study circles. Visit the Japanese Language Proficiency Test section of their forums to find other people taking level 1: http://thejapanesepage.com/
by Kappa rate this post as useful

Question 2007/10/11 16:49
Hi.
I'm going to take level 3.
I wanted to ask you How long you have been studiying Japanese in order to be able to take 1-kyuu??
Did you also study in Japan?
Greets,
Vincenzo
by Vincenzo rate this post as useful

JLPT 2007/10/12 09:13
Good luck with the levels you are doing everyone- I'm doing level 2 this year after living in Japan for quite a while and still have so much vocab to learn. After doing the practice test I found the listening a lot easier than I had expected but the reading a lot harder. Still more than 6 weeks to go though! Gambatte ne!
by Sira rate this post as useful

Level 3 2007/10/13 17:09
I'm doing level 3 this year but of course I left it too late and am now rushing to get all the vocabulary into my poor, old brains....
Best of luck guys. 6 more weeks to go and counting :-)
by Kappa rate this post as useful

i am taking jlpt 1 this year 2007/11/6 22:20
hi i am taking jlpt 1 exam this year.
by sara rate this post as useful

reply to this thread