Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Can you help me find this restaurant 2007/8/4 16:26
http://www.flickr.com/photos/60658848@N00/1005140212/
I was in Tokyo in 2005 and loved this restaurant and would like to take my wife and daughter their in this coming September

Thanks in advance for this challenge Laurie
by Laurie  

Hosaka Yakitori 2007/8/5 16:24
Laurie,

It's called "Hosaka" and is close to Shimbashi station in Tokyo.

Map here...
http://gourmet.yahoo.co.jp/0000658808/0002560295/cprint/
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

Thats IT 2007/8/5 19:44
Thanks Dave this is such a wonderful forum I don't know how I would have found this restaurant with out this forum or your help.

Laurie
by Laurie rate this post as useful

Hosaka Yakitori 2007/8/6 23:43
I am going to Japan soon . Pls advise why this restaurant is recommendable by your experience

thanks
by toby rate this post as useful

re 2007/9/2 10:55
Hi Toby

I was taken to this restaurant by one of my business contacts who lives in Tokyo he wanted to impress me with by taking me to a VERY EXPENCIVE Japanese restaurant but I asked him if we could go to a traditional small restaurant that locals would go so I could get a better fell of local life in Tokyo. This restaurant serves small skewers of chicken and other meat cooked over a small BBQ and was washed down by many local beers and Sake :)
During my stay I was lucky to have been taken to some of the top eating houses of Tokyo with bills in the 10 000s of yen something like $500AUS a head .Funny thing was I enjoyed this little place the best of them all and still brings back the best memories

PS dose any one know what a meal would have cost here as I will be going back with the family this month

Laurie
by Laurie rate this post as useful

Yakitori 2007/9/3 10:45
Laurie,

PS dose any one know what a meal would have cost here as I will be going back with the family this month

I haven't been to that particular place mysef, but I don't think you should expect to be paying more than about 1,000 to 2,000 yen per person - even with drinks - of course depending on how much you eat and drink. From appearances, I assume it is just a cheap down-to-earth eating hole for salarymen after work.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

reply to this thread