Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From Haneda-Shibuya & Shibuya-Narita 2007/8/4 23:02
I`m sure questions such as these have been asked plenty of times, but I couldnt find what I was looking for when searching. My problem is that I am in Japan now, in Hokkaido. I will be flying back to Haneda airport on the 12th, arriving around 10:30pm and then I need to get to my hotel in Shibuya. In the morning I have to go from Shibuya to Narita airport. My problem is that I have two large suitcases, a duffel bag, and a back pack, all full of stuff. I also am alone, so I have to lug it all around myself. It was a pain in the butt just taking it all to get checked in at Haneda airport when I came to Hokkaido, and I cant imagine lugging it around the train system.

So what I was thinking of taking a taxi, and wondering how much it might cost. I`ve got money, but I dont want to throw it away, Id be willing to pay 100-150 to save me the hassle if its about that much. If its more than that to get from Haneda to Shibuya or Shibuya to Narita, what is my best choice for travel? Are there buses that go that far, and if so how do you get on one? Im already here, so I cant really make reservations and what not ahead of time.

Oh and I dont plan on using takkyubin, but I have used it since Ive been here and it is a great service.
by Jonathan  

... 2007/8/5 16:47
by Uji rate this post as useful

Travelling with luggage 2007/8/5 16:54
Jonathan,

The Airport Limousine Bus limits luggage to two items per person, although you might be able to negotiate if the bus is not full.
If you are travelling alone, a taxi might be the best way to go. It will probably cost at least 20,000 yen from Shibuya to Narita.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

reply to this thread