Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Looking for a futsal team to join! 2007/8/8 09:21
Dear all, I'm a cambodian who works for a road constrcution company in Tokyo and since i started working, i dont have much chance to play soccer as i used to play very often while i was a student. I like soccer so much. Not playing soccer causes me feel bored and my body become weak. So here i'm looking for any soccer or Futsal teams who i can join to play with for pleasure and healty.

I'm not good at playing but i'm sure i can with you all. I think i can join to play on friday evening or weekend or holiday!!!

If there are any teams who can let me join to play with, please drop me a line.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!

Thanks
by Kumo  

. 2007/8/8 16:16
I think you'd have more luck posting this under the "Classified Ads - Friends" area for this. You'll get a lot of responses. You'll need to be a member of japan-guide, but it's free unless you post an ad for Language tutors.
by Miko rate this post as useful

Thanks miko!! 2007/8/8 21:11
Thanks so much Miko for your reply and advice, actually i dont know much about this website, that's why i try here and hope i can get some replies.

Thanks again!!

by kumo rate this post as useful

YES, its in Shibuya koen! 2008/7/27 01:58
You wanna join a team?
you can com nest Sunday in Shibuya koen!.
ask for Norio, he is in charge for the team, i also joining next Sunday. its mixed with all international friends not only nihon jin.
see you!
by ayinchan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread