Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Travelling/shopping in Tokyo 2007/8/26 13:00
I have a couple of questions about travelling and shopping in Tokyo.

First, is walking a good way to get around for a day, in Shinjuku, Shibuya or Harajuku, or any other place in Tokyo?

And also, is there a website that shows lots of stores in Shinjuku, Sbibuya, and Harajuku to shop? Or could you recommend any popular clothing, video game, anime, souvenier ect... shops, in those areas?

Thanks for reading this, i'll appreciate your answers!
by Nathan  

. 2007/8/27 09:16
Yes it is possible to walk around those districts, of course it'll take you even longer if you wanted to walk between those places of course just take the train. Mandarake has a store in Shibuya that has anime/game related items, but they have much larger stores elsewhere in Tokyo. If you are interested in video games/anime items going out to Akihabara is your best bet.
by John rate this post as useful

First of ALL, 2007/8/27 09:16
by ... rate this post as useful

Shop sites? 2007/8/27 09:34
Hi
Have you tried the "JNTO"
site?.
It has a map of of Japan with cities marked with
good printable maps around train stations.
Not as good as I would like but a good starting point.
Of course Tokyo has a tourist web site to, have you found it yet?. I think it is something like
www.tokyoessentials.com?
Good luck
Kiwi
by Kiwi rate this post as useful

... 2007/8/27 10:31
Thanks for the answers.

I was wondering if someone could help me locate where this store is.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/showcase/access.html#

I have looked on other larger maps, and cant find any of the stores on the map they provide at that website.

Please and thanks!
by Nathan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread