Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kyoto Kaikan Dai-ichi 2007/8/29 12:45
A band I want to see is coming to Kyoto's Kaikan First Hall. Does anyone have a map of the layout of this concert hall? I will be contacting fdjp.com for my ticket however I will want to have some knowledge of the seating when they contact me with the ticket's location (I have terrible eyesight so if I'm sitting way at the back there's no point in going). Thanks!
by Grace  

Seat map 2007/8/29 15:34
Here you go : http://www.kyotokaikan.org/shisetsu/zumen/1h_k.htm
The very top is stage, 一階席 is the 1st floor and 二階席 is the 2nd floor.
by J Lady rate this post as useful

Seating 2007/8/29 21:46
Thank you!!! So, that means that row 33 is the closest seat to the stage on the floor then? I don't want to get confused when buying the ticket!
by Grace rate this post as useful

... 2007/8/29 23:55
row 33 is the closest seat to the stage
Yes! Kyoto Kaikan uses unique numbering system..
by J Lady rate this post as useful

Oh dear 2007/9/16 13:06
Hi J Lady, from the look of my ticket that I just got in the mail, I have 1st floor, row 2, seat 38. Sounds to me then that I got pretty much the last seat at the back of the building. This is not going to be a good seat, is it? Do you think there might be a chance once I get there to upgrade my ticket on the day of the show somehow? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
by Grace rate this post as useful

reply to this thread