Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

one way air ticket from japan to s korea 2007/9/2 09:02
Could someone suggest where I can get cheap one way air ticket fly from osaka kansai airport to Seoul then Seoul to tokyo. I website I have checked they all seem to only sell cheap return airticket from japan to south korea.

Your help is really appreciated.
by may  

... 2007/9/6 20:11
may, most travel agencies handle one-way tickets but don't advertise them as demands are low. And as with other routes, 2 return tickets can often be less expensive than 2 single tickets.
by JLady rate this post as useful

one way ticket 2007/9/6 20:22
tickets are now issued in passenger's name and name change is not possible for cheap tickets. So a cheap return ticket can no longer be devided between two passengers. Expect one way ticket to cost full Y fare while return ticket is a cheaper fare.
by Peter rate this post as useful

. 2007/9/7 02:27
I don't recall the OP asking to share a ticket.

Without going through all the hassles of two one way tickets (if they are in fact expensive), and if you find that they are more expensive then a return ticket, then it might be just better to do a roundtrip back to Osaka and take the Shinkansen to Tokyo from there.
by John rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/7 08:58
My way of writing may have been confusing. What I meant is to buy Tokyo-Seoul-Tokyo ticket and Osaka-Seoul-Osaka ticket and use only Tokyo-Seoul and Seoul-Osaka portions. On second thought, though, it may not be possible to use Seoul-Osaka portion alone...

Taking shinkansen seems much easier.
by JLady rate this post as useful

thanks 2007/9/7 11:09
thanks for all your answers. It seems that return ticket from osaka to seoul then bullet train from osaka to toyko is the cheapest option. Thanks again guys.
by may rate this post as useful

reply to this thread