Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

buses to fujinomiya in fuji 2007/9/6 09:42
iLm planning to hike to mt.fuji next week. where can i catch a bus to the fujinomiya station? or which station would be the best from osaka? is there sense to climb both ways the same or should i come ascent and descent from different side of the mountain?

as there might be quite cold next week, would it be better to climb daytime? as i donLt mind the sun rise that much.

if thereLs some one else climbing same time, either 10th, 11th or 12th iLd like to join you!
by apple81  

... 2007/9/7 10:46
See this page:

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6901.html

Unfortunately I believe that the buses don't run in the off season. You'll probably have to take a taxi.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

other stations? 2007/9/7 23:11
well thanks,

i would really appreciate if any one knows is there any buses going to any 5th station anymore? itLs very hard to find it fron japanese pages as iLm not that familiar with the kanjis...
by apple81 rate this post as useful

Kawaguchiko 2007/9/7 23:39
Buses run from Kawaguchiko station to Fuji 5th station daily by November 4th and on Saturdays/holidays from November 5th to 30th .
9:40, 10:40 and 11:40
(50 min, 1500 yen)
by JLady rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/8 00:52
Only the Kawaguchiko 5th Station is served by buses in the off-season. The timetable is provided by JLady.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread