Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Which hotel is better 2007/9/9 14:09
We'll travel to Japan in December for about one week. Help me to decide which hotel is better, between the three hotel below:
1) Park Hotel Tokyo - Shimbashi
2) Crown Plaza Metropolitan - Ikebukuro
3) Keio Plaza - Shinjuku
by Olla  

. 2007/9/10 00:16
Most people would say the Keio Plaza, there are dozens of threads on this.
by Johh rate this post as useful

Vague question 2007/9/10 08:08
Olla,

Better for what? Price? Comfort? Convenience from Narita Airport? Convenience for sightseeing? Convenience for nightlife? It all depends on your personal preferences, so why not check the individual hotels' websites?
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/10 10:11
I find the Park Hotel and Keio Plaza equally good. The Keio Plaza better in terms of level of service and hospitality. And the Park Hotel a little bit better in terms of the atmosphere (especially the live jazz in the lobby lounge). Locationwise, both are good but not perfect.

I have not yet stayed at the Crown Plaza in Ikebukuro. It beats the other two hotels in terms of location.
by Uji rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/10 10:21
Neither Keio Plaza nor Park Hotel Tokyo is close to JR stations (though they are close to subway stations). My impression is Park Hotel is more for business person/young couples while Keio Plaza is for a family. Park Hotel has a great view of Tokyo tower and located in a futuristic area "Shiodome."

Crown Plaza is right beside JR Ikebukuro station.
by JLady rate this post as useful

. 2007/9/10 10:26
I would highly disagree that the Keio Plaza is not close to any JR station. It is a in close walking from Shinjuku Station.

by John rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/10 10:52
I agree with John. Distance is relative but keio is a 5-10 minute walk from the station. Also, it can be reached by an underground passage when the weather is bad.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread