Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Weather in Tokyo 2007/9/16 22:50
Hi,

How's the weather right now in Tokyo?.I checked the forecast weather, it will have stormy raining for next week.is it true?
I'll be going to Tokyo at the end of September, just wonder how's the weather would be.
THanks,.
by Ydur  

... 2007/9/17 10:04
by Uji rate this post as useful

Strange... 2007/9/17 13:01
Yahoo Japan weather says sunny with occasional cloud for the next seven days with high temps ranging from 28 to 33 degrees.

It is possible that the hot weather will cause thunderstorms in the evening, but those are mostly just thunder and lightning without much rain and they haven't been forecast.
by Sira rate this post as useful

thunderstorms meaning?? 2007/9/18 02:57
I'm leaving this week for Tokyo, Nagoya, Hakata, etc...

I read thunderstorms, cloudy weather.

Do we need an umbrella and rain boots?
by Angelina Jolie rate this post as useful

weather 2007/9/18 12:48
No thunderstorms so far- we might not get them this late in the year. You need an umbrella in any season in Japan, you can never be sure it won't rain. You can buy them here very cheaply. Carrying rain boots is probably impractical when travelling.

As I said in my above post the heat island type thunderstorms tend to produce very little rain anyway.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread