Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JLPT Level 4 2007/9/17 15:28
Hi!
I have searched all over but amazingly no where can I find an application form for JLPT Level 4 this year.

I know that the Delhi branch has already closed for applications this year and although the Chennai branch offers an online application form at http://www.hayakawa.in/application_form.php it's not functional.

I will be very grateful to anyone who could give me ANY information regarding this.

Thanks in advance ..
by M A Imran  

too late.. 2007/9/17 19:28
I'm sorry to say that you are probably too late to apply. I have the app form and it says the application period is from July 2nd - September 11th it also states that although late applications were accepted last year 2007 exam will not accept late ones.
by Impy rate this post as useful

Thanks ... 2007/9/19 03:20
Arigato Gozymus .. Thank you for ur help ..
Ya .. I found that out too .. eventually! It's sad honestly .. The test is still a good two months away!
Anyways I found some other options too .. There is SAT Language test and there is JETRO's BJT.
While SAT is only for gaining entrance in to the colleges for high schoolers (N the application process is a tremendous pain in the wrong side), BJT is for people willing to learn Japanese for business purpose. It's certified by the Japanese Govt too.
I am aiming to take this test ..
Since u said u have the JLPT application form .. will it be possible for u to mail that to me anyway?( xxxx@gmail.com)
N also anyone interested in this regard please contact me ..
by M A Imran rate this post as useful

you might not be too late. 2007/9/21 02:32
you might not be too late if you are not in japan. for thise taking the exam in japan the cut off date is sept. 11 but for other places the cut off date is later. I'm taking the test in NY and the registration cut off date there is October 5th. you should keep checking at other places.
by Kaykay rate this post as useful

JLPT 2007/9/21 15:30
Indeed, here in London the cut-off date is Oct 5th as well. If you're outside of Japan, contact the organisation where the JLPT test is held and pick up an application form quickly.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

Re: form 2007/9/21 15:33
Note that the form is not an email-able form. It is several layers of papers and you'll need to glue two passport photos on the some of them. In Japan you can pick them up at some bookstores, outside of Japan, the form is sent to you free of charge by the organisation that holds the test.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

ThanX! 2007/9/21 20:27
Wow! I had no idea ... If that is the case then I am going to the test center myself.
I was resisting a physical enquiry since the nearest test center for me is Bangalore and it is a good 400 Kms away!
However my thanks to Kappa and KayKay .. Atleast, even if my money is wasted I'll know that I had a chance ... :)

You still have time! 2007/9/29 12:25
It may vary by country, but online registration for many places is still open at http://www.jflalc.org/?act=tpt&id=23
by Nanchan rate this post as useful

Arigato Gozymus Nanchan .. 2007/9/30 02:26
Thanks for the link Nanchan ..
It's seems like there is a diff dead line for diff countries ..
It's closed in India for sure
Appreciate ur help all the same .. :)

reply to this thread