Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bus - Htl Mt Fuji Iriguchi to JR Tokyo ? 2007/9/17 20:35
Can I know what are the buses that travel from the bus stop at Hotel Mount Fuji Iriguchi to the JR Tokyo station?

I know there are at least 2 services from my trip last year, but I need to know their names to check up their timetable.

Last year when 1 of them stopped the driver didn't let me on as I had no reservation, even though the bus was empty. The second bus let me on, luckily.

I'm trying to avoid this situation again this year by finding out the bus time and fares, as well as reservation dtails.
by Saus  

... 2007/9/18 13:10
It's operated by JR.
http://www.jrbuskanto.co.jp/mn/cotimep01.cfm?pa=2&pb=1&pc=j0...
In this timetable, "Hotel Mt Fuji Iriguchi" is referred to as "Hotel Mt Fuji Entrance."
by JLady rate this post as useful

2 buses 2007/9/18 22:58
Seems like there're 2 buses - JR and Fujikyu.

I presume for a round trip I'll have to buy the round ticket at the Fujikyu office in JR Tokyo station.

But I want to take the Fujikyu bus TO Hotel Mt Fuji, and then 3 days later take the JR bus TO Tokyo station.

Can we get a round trip ticket for these 2 different bus lines?
by Saus rate this post as useful

... 2007/9/19 22:00
JR and Fujikyu cooperate on this route. Yes, it is possible to buy a round trip ticket and use JR for the outward and Fujikyu for the return journey or the other way around.
by Uji rate this post as useful

bus 2007/10/14 22:40
The website doesn't show the timings of the Hotel Mt Fuji Iriguchi to Shinjuku route. Does anyone know where to find it?
by Saus rate this post as useful

... 2007/10/15 08:31
Saus, they are here:
http://www.fujikyu.co.jp/bus/highway/fuji5/time/u-time8-15.h...

ホテルマウント富士入口 means Hotel Mt.Fuji Iriguchi
新宿高速バスターミナル means Shinjuku Bus Terminal
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread