Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Aircon installation 2007/9/29 14:56
Hi! I bought an Aircon(Air conditioner) and I am moving to a new house which doesn't have an Aricon. Can anyone share information as to whom I should contact to fit it in my house. I stay in Kyoto city. One of my friends suggested that I should contact electronic shops about it. Any ideas?
Thanks and regards, Sharan
by Sharan  

... 2007/9/30 08:51
Normally when we buy an air-con unit (you are talking about the regular wall-mounted type, with an outdoor unit installed on the balcony, right?), we also ask that electric/electronics shop to provide delivery to your house AND installation. I don't know how far you are moving, but you could try asking the shop where you bought it? Moving companies work with electrical installation and repair shop to provide the service at the time of moving, but they tend to be somewhat expensive (as far as my experiences go).
by AK rate this post as useful

re:... 2007/10/1 08:57
hi AK!thanks for your response. I didnot buy it from a company, i bought it from one of my friends. i contacted electronic shops, they are willing to fix it for around 25,000yen. its so costly...i am looking for a much cheaper alternative...thanks!
by Sharan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread