Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Disneyland Fastpass 2007/10/11 21:48
I was wondering how does the fastpass work for Disneyland? where do we obtain one? I went in March and the line was not that long so we didn't end up using it but i have a feeling when we go in November, it will be packed.

Any info would be great~

Thanks =)
by Catherine  

Express Queue 2007/10/12 13:08
Only certain attractions in Disneyland offers the FP service. There will be ticket machines located in the vincinty of the ride that you want to go on. These machines will usually indicate the time that you're supposed to come back to the ride. For example, if you go to a machine say for the Pooh Bear Ride at 1pm and the machine will say something like 4pm. This means that if you decide to get a FP for this ride, you just obtain the pass and you'll need to return at 4pm. So in the meantime, you go visit other attractions until 4pm comes for you to return to the Pooh Bear ride.

Bear in mind that you still need to queue when you return to the ride but its an express queue. And after obtaining your first FP, you can't obtain another one between 1-4pm until 4pm has come and gone.
by Grumpyz rate this post as useful

more 2007/10/12 13:37
Just some more information on the Fastpass.

Usually you can't get another fastpass until about 3 hours after the previous one is obtained. (you don't have to wait until after the previous one is USED)

e.g.
The last time I was there, we got a fastpass at 10am, and the time to come back was 3:30pm.
However, we could get another fastpass at 1pm. It usually says the time you can get another fastpass on your current fastpass ticket.
by Sandy rate this post as useful

... 2007/10/12 13:40
I'd like to add a few things. A fastpass is like a reservation to ride a ride. You scan your entrance ticket at the fastpass machine located at the particular ride you are interested in. You will get a voucher that indicates the time to come back to get in the fastpass line. You don't have a say when the reservation time is, it is determined by the earliest available time which will be noted near the fastpass machine.

Note that there is sometimes a line to use the fastpass machine itself. Also, you can only make one reservation per entrance ticket at a time and cannot make another one until your current fastpass expires or until 3 or so hours after you've made your current fastpass, i.e. you make a fastpass at 9am for a ride at 2pm, you can't get another fastpass until after 12pm. Also, a fastpass reservation is only good for one person, so if you have 4 people you need to get 4 fastpasses if you all want to ride the same ride together.

A common strategy is to get a fastpass for a popular ride as soon as you get in the park. Then wait in line and ride other rides until your fastpass time comes up. You can repeat this process throughout the day.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

... 2007/10/12 13:55
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread