Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

stay program for working holiday visa 2007/10/13 23:23
Hi im applying for a working holday visa. i am required to write a detailed itierary of what i will be doing in japan. can anybody tell me how detailed this actualy has to be or give me an example?
by missy  

Itinerary 2007/10/14 03:02
Im not sure if it depends on the country, but from the UK, it does not have to be detailed.

Of course no-one knows what they are doing exactly for the next 6 months in Japan!

I made a lot of mine up and wrote the month as headings and put my plans in bullet points under those months.

I hope that helps
by cookie rate this post as useful

Easy 2007/10/14 07:51
I stayed one year in japan with working holiday. When I went to the japanese consulate, I didn't write, where I want to go or what I want to visit during the next year. I asked the staff of the consulate. They helped me so it was very easy. I wrote, in which town I want to work and which town
I will visit. Thats all. AND NO ONE ask me because of the document later. So don't mind, if it is not 100% correct. The most importend thing is, that you have more holiday than work.
by Kevin rate this post as useful

anything's fine 2007/10/14 16:08
Pick a few places you are interested in from this site for example and write an imaginary itinerary. They do not expect you to follow it to the letter and they will certainly not be checking up on you, so don't sweat it too much.
by Sira rate this post as useful

... 2007/10/15 08:32
All they want to see is that you have researched a little and intend to go around a bit.
Dont need a essay :)
Chances are the country your applying from doesnt come close to its quota for working holiday visa's too.
by Kevin rate this post as useful

reply to this thread