Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 26

1 2
next

Jp/Eng Translation(s) please. 2007/10/14 11:30
I have a few translation but this is the most important:

"Is it possible to apply for the fanclub membership from outside of Japan? I really want to attend the handshake event ((握手会参加) and fanmeeting but I'm in America now. I don't have a Japanese bank account and I won't be in Japan until November. If it's possible could I pay by paypal or mail."

Sorry for the trouble, thank you very much. =D
by glico_choco  

... 2007/10/15 07:20
海外からファンクラブの会員垂オ込みはできますか。ぜひ握手会やファンミーティングに参加したいのですが、今は米国にいます。日本の銀行口座は持っていませんし、日本に行くのは11月になってからです。できたら、ペイパルか郵送で支払したいのですが。

In Japan may organizations do not have PayPal... the last part when you say "mail," you mean post, right?

by AK rate this post as useful

Thank you! + 2nd translation 2007/10/15 09:03
Yes! One day everyone on this forum asking for translations is going to owe you there lives, AK. Thank you very very much, and I want to apologize in advance for these translation requests I'm going to ask for. I know I can't rely on other people forever. I'm going to be in Japan with my 3 yr old, but I want to have a good time too because I'm still young, so I want to join this project (well I think it's a fan project) and fanclub.

"12月に嵐閧ウれている日本コンサートへの企画を募集致します。
今回も色んな提案、意見で素敵なイベントにしましょ〜〜
贈り物禁止物について。。。
★団体、個人に限らず、食品の贈り物は禁止されています。
★色んな物をたくさん贈るのも受け渡しに困難です。
★個人的な贈り物は、こちらでは提案しないでください。
★全員(スタッフ含むも可)宛てで考慮願います。
※イベントトピックにて参加者の人数をカウントしておりますので、
こちらの意見箱に書き込みされる方は先にイベントトピックの方へ
一言だけでも結高ナすので書き込みをお願い致します。"

I think they are talking about recruiting members for the project and the do's and don'ts of things. Again, I'm so thankful for your help!
by glico_choco rate this post as useful

... 2007/10/15 09:15
They are asking for plans/ideas for activities at the time of the Dec. concert. If you are thinking of giving presents, they say no food, no gifts that are a lot in quantities (cumbersome to give), no proposal for personal gift, etc. They also say they are counting the number of participants in "event topic," so if you want to write into this "opinion" board, go to the "event topic" first to write in.

I can't thank you enough 2007/10/15 10:31
I thought that's what it said, but I didn't want to be wrong and misinterpret. Thank you!

This is a lot right here. You don't have to translate word for word if you don't want (a summary works wonders for me) because I know it's time consuming for you. I help translate stuff from Hindi to English so I know how it is.
''遂に本当に本当に発浮ウれましたね
単独でっしかも2Daysってっっ
今から興奮してしまいますが、この興奮のまま
コンサートに向けて、コミュの企画を素敵な形にしてゆきましょ〜〜
コンサートの詳細はこちらでどーぞ
前回の8月5日の『Mcountdown in Japan 2007』の企画よりも
もっともっと多くの方に御参加戴きたいと思いますので、
愛ある素敵な提案、意見をお待ちしております。
今回も意見箱を設置致しましたので、
提案、意見、あーだこーだ言うのは意見箱へどうぞ
【意見箱】

こちらのイベントトピックの↓↓に書き込みますと
参加者としてカウントされますので、
『参加します』とのアツイ意気込みをお願い致します。
(アツくなくってもいぃですけど。。。爆)
もちろん、今の段階では参加可否を
なかなか決められないと思いますので
後での辞退もです。
だいたいの参加人数を早めに把握したいので、
興味を持たれた方は是非、ご参加戴けたらと思います〜''

Everyone's reply to it seems to be ''I'll participate'' and it has a lot to do with the thing I just posted before, so I believe they go hand in hand. I really can't thank you enough, you are going to make my first experience in Japan so unforgetable!

... 2007/10/15 10:36
The first paragraph is just saying (excitedly) "there is REALLY going to be a solo, and 2-day program, let's come up with good activities from this fan community. If you have opinions/discussions, please post those on 意見箱."

The second paragraph:
"You will be counted as participants if you write into
イベントトピック. Of course you might yet be undecided whether you can come, but express your intention to participate because we want to get a general idea just about how many might participate."

fanclub Q&A 2007/10/16 01:10
Thank you again and again and again!

This is about the fanclub/concert, something about children and the fanmeeting, right?

"お子様をお連れのFC会員の方にFC事務局からのお知らせ
:小学生のお子様をお連れの場合、保護者がFC会員であれば、一名様に付き一人お子様もファンミーティングに参加できます(ただ、小学生のお子様もコンサートのチケットは必要となります。保護者はFC会員であることを条件とします。後、当日年齢の確認をさせていただきますので、保険証などを必ずお持ちください)
※今回のコンサートは未就学生の方はご入場をご遠慮させていただきます。ご了承ご理解のほどよろしくお願いいたします。"

And these two procedures, please? I'm having trouble understanding them.

"2. 入会した後、入会の際登録したお名前とメールアドレスでコンサートチケット蘭のメールを送ってください。
 (タイトル欄に;「お名前/蘭するコンサートの日付と枚数」のみを記入
例えば、CheJyonHun/22−2枚、23−1枚
  本文欄にはご住所のみを記入してお送りください)"

"5.振り込み完了後、振込みした証明になるもの(例えば、ATMをご利用なさった場合、のご利用明細票など)をコピーして事務局まで送ってください。その際、 会員登録の時入力したのと同様のお名前、住所、メールアドレスを書いた紙を一緒にお送り下さい。(振込みした証明になるものには振り込みした日付,振込み金額,銀行名,入金者氏名などが明確に分かるようにコピーしてください。) (確認メールが届いてから10日以内で振込みと共にご連絡してください。10日以内に確認が取れない場合は事務局からキャンセルメールをお送りします。残りのチケットは次の方に優先権を与えるメールをお送りいたします)"

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

... 2007/10/16 07:10
FC (Fan Club) member attending (the event) with a child:
If you are coming with an elementary school-age child (age 6 - 11), if the guardian is a FC member, one child per guardian can participate in the fan meeting. (The child will also need to purchase the concert ticket. The guardian MUST be a FC member. Please bring some document that we can see on the day to check the child'd age.)
Children under 6 are requested to refrain form coming to the concert.

About 2., have you checked with the FC if you can sign up as a member from outside Japan? Because it is apparently talking about "sending e-mail to book the concert" and "after remitting the amount, please take a copy of the ATM/bank slip that says you made the remittance and post it to reach us within 10 days.)

It's a bit lengthy so I'll come back later...

Got a reply 2007/10/16 22:23
I just recieved a reply today,

"始めまして!
FT事務局です。
遠くアメリカからわざわざありがとうございます。
今回FCは一応国内(日本)に在住の方のみを対象としております。
国籍を問わず日本での住所地がある方は参加可狽ナすが、
日本には住所地もございませんか?
FC入会とコンサートへのチケットはコンサートの直前まで販売しておりますので、
是非ご参加くださいませ。
よろしくお願いいたします。
管理者より"

I think one of the parts he asked if I have a residence in Japan?

No children UNDER 6? No way. Thank you for translating that part! Must find some nursery in Japan then. Thank you again for your amazing help.

... 2007/10/17 06:41
They are asking if you have an address in Japan... you don't have to be Japanese, you don't have to have residence in Japan, maybe a c/o address would do as well... but still you need an address in Japan :(
Another thing, they say you can sign up and they are selling tickets until IMMEDIATELY before the concert, please do participate.

... 2007/10/17 19:51
Just a clarification on the last part of my last translation:
[qs- Another thing, they say "until IMMEDIATELY before the concert,they will stay open for people signing up and will be selling tickets, so please do participate."
I guess they are trying to say maybe you can sign up/buy tickets after you get to Japan, though you cannot while from outside Japan without some kind of an address here.

The rest:
2. After you've joined as a member, please send an e-mail to book the concert ticket(s) under the name and the e-mail address that you've
registerd upon signing up as a member.

(In the e-mail "Re:" line, write only "Name/date of the concert and the number of tickets you want to book."

For example: "CheJyonHun/22-3 tickets, 23 - 1 ticket"

(In the main text of the e-mail, please write only your address.)

5. After completing the remittance, send the organizer a copy of an evidence that you've made the remittance (for exampla, the record slip from the remittance you've made from an ATM). Be sure to attach a sheet of paper showing your name, address, and e-mail address as they appear when you registered to become a member. (Also be sure to take a copy of the remittance evidence clearly showing the date of remittance, amount, bank name, the name of the person who made the remittance, etc.) (Please be sure to contact us, within ten days of receiving the confirmation e-mail, together with making the remittance. If no contact is made within ten days, the organizer will send you a cancellation e-mail; for the remaining tickets, the next candidate(s) will be informed that they will be given the next priority.)

I'm running out of titles... 2007/10/17 23:40
THANK YOU SO MUCH! TRULY, SINCERELY THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

In reply to the manager,

"Thank you very much for the reply! I do have an address in Japan, but I only have an American bank account. Should I wait until I arrive in Japan to apply for the fanclub? Will I still be able to participate in the fanmeeting and handskae event?*"

*Note. I'm assuming this line,
"先着100人からもれてしまった方も、コンサート当日までに日本公式FCに入会して頂くと、握手会に参加できます
※コンサート当日までにfanclubに入会した上でライブのチケットをご購入頂いた方に限ります。" is saying something about being limited to the first 100.

Also, they keep adding new stuff to the hp and this is one of them. I'm really sorry x(

FCに入会し、かつFC先行でチケットを購入なさった方はコンサート後の握手会、23日のファンミーティング全てご参加できます。(12月23日のコンサート終了後、簡単なファンミーティングを嵐閧オております。12月22日のコンサートのみご覧頂くFC会員の方には、二度足を運んで頂くことになってしまいますが、ご了承、ご理解お願いいたします)

Thank you, AK. m(__)m

... 2007/10/18 06:41
Just this part for now -
"Thank you very much for the reply! I do have an address in Japan, but I only have an American bank account. Should I wait until I arrive in Japan to apply for the fanclub? Will I still be able to participate in the fanmeeting and handskae event?*"

お返事ありがとうございます。日本に住所はありますが、銀行口座は米国の銀行にしか持っていません。ファンクラブに入会するのは、日本に着いてからの方がいいでしょうか?ぎりぎりになっても、ファンミーティングと握手会には間違いなく参加できるでしょうか?

first paragraph 2007/10/18 06:43
"先着100人からもれてしまった方も、コンサート当日までに日本公式FCに入会して頂くと、握手会に参加できます
※コンサート当日までにfanclubに入会した上でライブのチケットをご購入頂いた方に限ります。"

Even if you don't make it to be among the first 100, if you join the Japan official FC by/before the concert day, you can participate in the handshake event.
* It is limited to those who join the fan club by/before the day of the concert AND purchase tickets for the live.

last part 2007/10/18 19:06
"Those who have joined the fan club AND have purchased the tickets through the fan club advance booking can participate in all of: handshake event and the fan meeting on the 23rd. (We are planning a simple fan meeting after the Dec. 23rd concert. Fan club members who come only to the concert on Dec. 22nd will have to come the second time on 23rd {just for the fan meeting}, but we ask for your understanding.)"

m(__)m 2007/10/19 13:21
Gosh, I'm just so grateful for you!
I recieved another reply from the manager. With my little Japanese, I feel it's good news, I don't know why, but I do!

''こんにちは。FT事務局です。
日本に住所がございましたら、入会に問題ありません。
振込みは口座がなくても銀行や郵便局などできますので、
日本に着いてから入会手続きをなさったほうがよろしいかと思われますが、
ちなみに、日本にはどれくらい滞在嵐閧ナしょうか?
FCにはコンサートの直前まで入会していただければ、
もれなく握手会とファンミへ参加できますので、ご安心下さい。
よろしくお願いいたします。
管理者より''

Also, if you could please help me voice my suggestions to others by translating this to Japanese....please:

''How about we make a fanbook for the band? A book where we write a little bit about ourselves (ex. Name, Age, Why do you like the band?, etc) That way, the band can feel more connected to their fans. In the fanbook we can also leave encouraging messages.''

''As fans we should make the band feel more comfortable in Japan. Even in their home country it is very stressful for them to perform because of the negative reactions. Let's do all we can. Ganbarou!''

Thank you so much.
माफ कीजिये m(___)m
My heart aches everytime I have to bother you for translations.

Fan club organizer's reply 2007/10/20 08:31
"As long as you have an address in Japan, no problem joining. You can make
remittance from a bank or from a post office without having an account
[here in Japan]. I think it would be better if you sign up to join once after you
arrive in Japan. By the way, how long are you going to stay in Japan? Please
be assured that you will be able to participate in the handshake event and
the fan meeting as long as you join the fan club (even immediately) before
the concert."

... 2007/10/22 07:39
''How about we make a fanbook for the band? A book where we write a little bit about ourselves (ex. Name, Age, Why do you like the band?, etc) That way, the band can feel more connected to their fans. In the fanbook we can also leave encouraging messages.''
バンドメンバーのためにファンブックを作るのはどうでしょう?ファンが、自分の名前、年齢、何故大好きなのか、などを書き込んで作るんです。そうすれば、バンドのみんながファンとのつながりを感じられるんじゃないかな?それからもちろん、応援のメッセージも添えて。

''As fans we should make the band feel more comfortable in Japan. Even in their home country it is very stressful for them to perform because of the negative reactions. Let's do all we can. Ganbarou!''
ファンとして、日本への訪問がバンドのメンバーにとってより楽しいものになるようにできればと思います。母国でも、マイナスの反応があるから演奏するのは大変なので。できることすべて尽くしましょう。がんばろう!

I don't know what you mean about "negative reactions" so I have it translated pretty directly.

T^T 2007/10/26 21:43
Hi! Sorry I'm late to thank you! I was in Oahu! But thank you so much, when I said negative reactions I meant like "anti-fans" (アンチファン)...

ファンとして、日本への訪問がバンドのメンバーにとってより楽しいものになるようにできればと思います。母国でも、マイナスの反応があるから演奏するのは大変なので。できることすべて尽くしましょう。がんばろう!

For the bold part, I just change it to "アンチファン" or is there more? I'm really sorry for not being clear.

I wanted to get people to know about the fanbook so I wanted to post it on a bbs. I know I seem totally stupid posting in a language that is completely foregin to me and I'm more than likely going to need your help translating the replies....but here is the message I wanted to post.

"Please participate in the Fanbook Project! If you want to participate, please leave your name or nickname and e-mail. In the book you will be asked 27 questions regarding you, your favorite music and how you feel about the band. Again, it's just so the band can feel more connected to us (the fans). You can design your page any way you like, but I need to have an estimate of how many will participate. On the day of the fanmeeting, I will present them with it! I will release more details soon."

If at any point, you can't or don't want to translate. I understand completely. Thank you very much for your help, AK. When I go to the concert, it's going to be because of you! And when the band gets these gifts I'm probably going to die...lol...but before I do, I'm going to tell them it was all because of AK!!

... 2007/10/27 22:11
Then, replace:
マイナスの反応があるから
with:
アンチ・ファンがいるから

I'll come back later with the rest, I just got back home from a long day of hiking :)

Page 1 of 2: Posts 1 - 20 of 26

1 2
next

reply to this thread