Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

family resort near Tokyo ? 2007/10/14 18:41
Me, my wife and my 2 kids going to Tokyo for 5 days and 4 nights, Beside Disneyland. Is there any resort near Tokyo for us to spent a few days ? Please advise. Thanks
by jack  

family resorts 2007/10/15 09:18
For boys, a vast railway museum has just opened near JR Omiya station in Saitama.
Many historical and modern railway cars are displayed and they can experience something nice such as driving a train on a monitor. It is open every day until a winter holiday from Dec.29. For girls, there is a Hello Kitty amusement park called Sanrio Puroland, 30 mins train ride from Shinjuku station. See; www.puroland.co.jp
Also, there are many interesting facilities in Odaiba. A supurb children's facility (very popular)called KidZania in Toyosu provides kids with all kinds of experiences in a kids world by imitating to work as an adult and get paid with a special currency. Even if they do not speak Japanese, they might survive there. See their homepage by typing; KidZania Tokyo

Have a nice time.
by mamiko rate this post as useful

reply to this thread