Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sanitarium health food products in Japan 2007/10/21 12:28
Hi all in Japan,

Just wondering whether local supermarkets sell Sanitarium health food products (Australia) in Tokyo and around Japan as I will be there for about 18 months and need my daily weet-bix and so good milk otherwise I will have to succomb to my girlfriend's pleas of eating natto in the morning which my western palate has not gotten use to.

I know Weet-bix is called Aussie Morning in Japan but can this be bough at your local supermarket like Suzuki-ya? What about So Good Soy Milk?

Your valuable input is much appreciated.

Cheers
by RJ  

... 2007/10/22 12:13
I don't know if Suzuki-ya (Is this the nearest super market? I've never heard of it)has them but as long as you are in Tokyo, weetabix is relatively easy to find. As for soy milk, most shops have local brand soy milk.

BTW, soy milk is "TONYU“¤“û" in Japanese.
by JLady rate this post as useful

achtungcrap! lol 2007/10/22 23:26
hmmm I don't know about local soy milk...as a fellow aussie who grew up on the good taste of So Good Soy Milk I can't say much for the local stuff...maybe it's just my stomach that can't handle it :/

I can't seem to find So Good in Tokyo to this very day and I have order from overseas so anyone out there who has good info let us know yea? thanks mateys! ^_^

P.S. you could just eat natto you know it ain't too bad once you get use to it and you'll make ur kanojo happy ;) hehe
by My MOM! rate this post as useful

reply to this thread