Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

college in japan... help me :) 2007/11/1 02:07
Hello dear friends of Japan! Im in love with japan and i got a chance to go to college to japan for 5 years.
it is a scholarship offered by japanese government. the only real problem would be that the colegge is in japanese. i dont know any word of Japanese so im concered could i learn Japanese in one year of living there and intesive courses so well that i can attend the college....
pliz if some1 has similar expericne help me...
:)
pozdrav iz hrvatske =)
by studying in japan in japanese... help!!!  

Monbukagakusyo 2007/11/1 10:59
You're referring to the Monbukagakusyo scholarship I assume, right? I believe they train you in intensive language the first year and then actually "set you loose" in the university you're assigned to. I believe they often get people who do not speak Japanese so you won't be the only one in this situation. I didn't do the program (though I am considering it to get funding to do research in Japan as a post-Doc), so maybe someone who did can follow this with more detail. And congratulations!
by lsl rate this post as useful

:) 2007/11/1 19:10
its a scholarship which Japanese embassy in ur country gives u.
i live in europe and japanese embassy has that program but in past three year only one student got it, actually its not well known.
by me rate this post as useful

Yes sir... 2007/11/2 05:43
There are already lots of people who manage to pass the JLPT lvl 1 in just 1 Year with no knowledge right from the start. However that all depends on you, because you will really have to give everything you've got...

nothing is impossible, just do it !!!

ganbare :)
by Kage rate this post as useful

here's a present 2007/11/2 05:52
here's something for you to start with:

http://www.japonin.com/
by Kage rate this post as useful

yup 2007/11/2 09:50
99% sure the Monbukagakusyo scholarship is the same one you and I are both talking about ^_^
by lsl rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/9 22:50
thank u yup.
so does anyone have an experience in that kind of schoolarship.
people help because i have two choices: japan or france or to stay in my country :)
by :) rate this post as useful

. 2007/11/11 17:50
Well, you should research each country (except for yours since you already live there). Then you should probably choose the one that best suits you and that you think would be the best for you.

Would you mind giving me information on that scholarship? How do you get it and is it hard to get? Could you tell me other things about it? I'm thinking about studying in Japan, too, so I would love it if you could help me.

Please help me!
by Stehlin rate this post as useful

mombusho 2007/11/12 08:09
Talk to your country's Japanese embassy and also Google "mombusho scholarship" and you will find plenty of info I'm sure.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread