Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Wendy's in Tokyo 2007/11/4 13:57
Hey, I'm looking and have been for some time for a Wendy's in Shibuya/Ebisu or Akihabara or Ikebukuro. I've looked everywhere, I guess I've been really craving the BACONATER. I'm at the hp, yet I don't see the baconater on the menu. Is it avaiable in japan yet??

Thank you! I'm so hungry for Wendy's, haha, I'm actually going crazy.
by Yae-Ri (Akutagawa)  

Wendy's 2007/11/4 19:27
Yae-Ri,

There's one on Sunshine-dori leading to Tokyu hands and Sunshine City in Ikebukuro.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

thank you! 2007/11/6 01:11
OK thank you Dave, I will try sometime later, it's too late now! Thank you!
by Yae-Ri (Akutagawa) rate this post as useful

Wendys 2007/11/7 11:12
It's in the Ikebukuro Theatre Hotel, on Sunshine Dori. Take exit #35from the JR station, go about 500 feet, turn left, go 2 short blocks.
by Ken rate this post as useful

and.. 2007/11/7 14:58
There's also one in Ebisu. It's just across the street from the station, visable from the Hibiya line exit.
by M rate this post as useful

Wendy's 2007/11/8 17:59
It's been a while since I was there, but I believe if you go along Center Gai (the 'street' only people can walk along) in Shibuya, all the way to the end, there should be a fairly large Wendy's.
by Jon rate this post as useful

. 2007/11/8 23:17
There's also one in Harajuku walking towards Omotesando.

I believe there's one in Ebisu that's virtually opposite the train station, so I would say its the easier to find?
by Blanc rate this post as useful

reply to this thread