Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

from these months,is the best time 2007/11/8 10:13
Is the best time, September, October or November

As you can see from the link

http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2273.html

I dont want it to hot BUT I prefer heat over the rain and cold.

I am going to travel for 3 weeks, pretty much all over Japan and I would say I end up in Osaka and then Tokyo.

Tokyo for about 1 week and a few days in Osaka.
Now I will use JPN rail pass BUT I need to know sooner rather than later.

The reason why is that I can book my holiday from my workplace for 2008.

It can get crazy as work collegues book their stuff early so I need to get peeps opinions as this wil be the first time I am going,
by Abhi  

Well 2007/11/8 11:21
I just got back from Japan yesterday. For the record, I prefer a little cold to heat & humidity.

Do you care about the fall colors? I was really disappointed that the leaves have only just began to change, so I wish I was still there for a few weeks, or however long it takes for the colors to get really amazing.

Of course, it's hard to predict exactly when they'll change next year, but if it's a factor in your planning, I'd prefer November.

I suppose the rain and weather would also affect travelling, so according to that link, November looks good for that, also.
by Paul H rate this post as useful

Thanks Paul 2007/11/8 22:40
Yeah I see what you mean, you know what Paul, no word of a lie BUT as soon as November becomes available on my work place to book, (as it goes up to September at the moment). I will book 3 weeks ASAP.

Osu Paul
by Abhi rate this post as useful

October 2007/11/9 08:30
I prefer heat to cold and October is absolutely my favourite time of year in Tokyo. September was very hot and humid right until the end of the month this year, and has a much higher chance of typhoons than the other months. My pick for best time to visit Japan: any time in October to mid November. If you want to see the autumn leaves though, late November is best but gettinf chilly.
by Sira rate this post as useful

I see 2007/11/9 08:45
so maybe from mid or late Oct to November then ?
by Abhi rate this post as useful

reply to this thread