Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hotel for Kyoto 11/30-12/3 2007/11/14 06:40
Hi,

I've searched numerous websites and I can't seem to find a hotel in Kyoto for 11/30-12/03. Can the whole city really be booked for this weekend? Asiarooms.com has turned down to of my requests for reservations and has given me no alternative hotels. Priceline, expedia, travelocity, orbitz, & japanican have nothing. Does anyone know if there are any other helpful booking site? Or perhaps any hotels that have vacancies? We're looking to pay up to $500 USD for three nights for 2 adults.

Thanks,
AG
by AG  

... 2007/11/14 10:17
I checked Rakuten but hotels are really booked up on Dec 1-2. You may need to change hotels during your stay or find hotels in the nearby city, such as, in Osaka.
Rakuten : http://travel.rakuten.co.jp/en/
by JLady rate this post as useful

Thanks 2007/11/14 17:22
Thanks for your reply. I've booked a budget inn for 12/2-12/3. I would really like to find any hotel in Kyoto with vacancies for two nights now (11/30-12/02). Does that give me more options?

Thank you.
by AG rate this post as useful

hotels 2007/11/14 17:30
did you check www.japanhotel.net?
I was in the Kansai the last 2 weeks of October and we got a hotel in Kobe. a Toyoko Inn actually. going to Kyoto in 45 minutes wasn't such a big deal. back home 45 minutes is my daily commute by rapid transit anyway..
by Plantagenesta rate this post as useful

reply to this thread