Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

M/F Rooming Together? 2007/11/17 13:03
My friend and I are going to be in Tokyo next April/May and we wanted to cut down on the cost of a hotel room by sharing a bed. Last time I went with a female friend, and we wound up having to get two rooms. How would I go about explaining this to the hotel when I go to make the reservations?

Thanks.
by Kel  

Should be fine... 2007/11/17 17:30
Depending on the hotel, there really should be no problem anyways - it may have been a hotel-specific thing. Most major hotels and ryokan probably do not have anything against a man and woman in the same room. But if it is a problem you can always say you are married.
by Kyami rate this post as useful

Yeah... 2007/11/17 17:32
I just received a reply from the hotel we're going to use, and they don't seem to have a problem with it at all. I guess it was just something about the other place.
by Kel rate this post as useful

two in a single room 2007/11/17 18:40
Maybe the room was a single bed room and therefore hotel did not allow two people, whatever gender, to share the one single bed?
by Peter rate this post as useful

reply to this thread