Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Round trip Pass to Uraga/Yokosuka 2007/11/19 15:00
Hello,

I would like to ask if there's a round trip pass to Yokosuka or Uraga or if Keikyu Line as this kind of promo?
I know about Tokyo/Yokohama one day pass pass but i don't know about these parts of Kanagawa.

PLease help.
by much24  

... 2007/11/19 22:38
Yes, Keikyu has 1-day or 2-day pass for Miura Peninsula. Cost varies from the starting station. For example, it is 1700 yen from Shinagawa. It includes round trip fare from Shinagawa to a station on the Miura Peninsula and any number of train/bus rides in the area.

Area map (Japanese)
http://www.keikyu.co.jp/train/otoku_miura.shtml
by JLady rate this post as useful

Thanks Jlady but, 2007/11/21 09:22
hello Jlady,

thank you for always answering my question I saw the website but it's all Japanese. I am sorry but I am still learning Nihongo letters so I can't read it. Anyways, where can i possibly buy these tickets? are they available in Nihombashi? and how should i tell the counter if i want to buy one? again, thanks for the kind help.
by munch24 rate this post as useful

Yokosuka/Uraga 2007/11/21 14:32
I don't know what your plans are on the Miura Peninsula, but a regular transfer ticket using JY Yamanote and Keikyu lines is not that expensive. I regularly travel between Yokosuka and Omotesando, and the complete round trip costs about 1580 yen. Obviously if you are planning to go further, or if you are taking additional buses, that day pass is worth investigating, but if you are just going there & back, it won't make much difference in cost if you just buy a transfer ticket.
by Spendthrift rate this post as useful

... 2007/11/21 16:19
are they available in Nihombashi? and how should i tell the counter if i want to buy one?
This pass is availabe at any Keikyu train station except Sengakuji station. The name of the pass is "Miura Hanto 1-day Kippu."

Spendthrift is right. If you plan to make a sipmle round trip between Nihonbashi and Uraga, one-way cost (Toei subway + Keikyu) is only 970 yen.
by JLady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread