Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

''be mine cripster'' in japanese 2007/11/22 10:12
i Would very much appreciate it if someone could help me--- cheers
It's for a tattoo that i want to get
by kim  

tattoo? 2007/11/22 16:19
It's going to be along words.

私のクリスプターになって!
by cc rate this post as useful

Tattoo request 2007/11/22 17:15
Kim,

Please, please be sure to post photos of your tattoo here once you've had it done. Please!
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

not sure but... 2007/11/23 00:46
What exactly is a ''cripster''? just curious.

Oh, and I think cc may have switched ''su'' and ''pu'' by accident,

スプ --- プス

but then I'm not fluent so check around before getting anything inked!
by ben rate this post as useful

Watashi? 2007/11/23 01:10
I have no idea what a cripster means but it sounds very slang to me and I wonder if a person who would like to tattoo that on himself would refer to himself as 'watashi.' Wouldn't 'ore' or 'boku' be more appropriate?
by Kappa rate this post as useful

Re: Watashi? 2007/11/23 01:11
That is assuming that Kim is a guy and not a girl ^_^;;

me 2007/11/23 07:25
hey guys thank you for your help yes im actually a girl (laughs) and from New Zealand cripster is a sort of slang by the way but it is only a very minor word compared to some. I was wondering if any one else has any suggestions of what i could have done???
by kim rate this post as useful

sorry about mistake cripster 2007/11/23 15:01
-----Oh, and I think cc may have switched ''su'' and ''pu'' by accident,--------

私のクリプスターになって!

Hope you haven't tatooed.

re: 2007/11/23 15:40
Nope I haven't got it done yet i'm getting it drawn up first = ) well im out this weekend catch u up peace xoxo
by kim rate this post as useful

kuripustaa- is that okay? 2007/11/23 15:51
You realise that no-one in Japan will have the slightest idea what that means? cc gave you the phonetic Japanese for "cripster"- the characters read "kuripustaa", because it isn't really possible to translate slang like that into Japanese.

If you just want it to look exotic in New Zealand then fine, but Japanese people won't understand it, and probably neither will the increasing number of Kiwis who can read Japanese (including me...).
by Sira rate this post as useful

tattoo 2007/11/23 18:05
I noticed that Kim asked for "be mine cripster" while the translation given was for "become my cripster" where cripster was given phonetically as the the meaning in English is unclear already. ^_^;;

so-kana~? 2007/11/24 11:37
is there supposed to be a comma after 'mine'?
As in
"be mine, cripster."
?

reply to this thread