Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

International Driving Licence Class D 2007/12/1 13:28
The car rental company require me to have -''International Driving Licence mark Class D'' what does that means because my Singapopre only shows class 3,4,5 for driving vehicles. Can anybody help ? Thanks in advance.
by Jack  

... 2007/12/2 09:05
I am pretty sure that the international class D (standard cars) covers Singapore's classes 3, 3A, 4 and 5.
by Uji rate this post as useful

International License 2007/12/5 20:36
Hi Jack,

What the rental company wants is an international driving license that covers class D, go take a look at:

www.aas.com.sg

I've rented a car on my last trip and you'll need to apply for the international permit at AA Singapore. They don't recognise our Singapore license without the International Driving Permit
by Quasar rate this post as useful

International DL 2007/12/5 22:09
When I got my International Driving Licence to be able to rent a car in Japan, the issuing organization in Holland asked me where I wanted to go and gave me one that was accepted in Japan. Maybe Singapore also allows you to choose too.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread