Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

where to stay 2007/12/4 00:33
Still looking at accomodation and have found an apartment in Hakone and one inNishi-Ogikubo. Do you think either of these would be suitable area for a family to explore Tokyo or do you think Roppongi Hills would be better..Thanks
by scarlet  

... 2007/12/4 05:26
I don't understand your question, are you looking for a place to stay to venture out in Tokyo?
Where is Nishi Ogikubo?
by cc rate this post as useful

Hakone 2007/12/4 05:39

please check a map of Japan. are you talking about the Hakone near Mt Fuji? it is nearly 100 km from Tokyo not exactly a cheap daily commute.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

places 2007/12/4 06:03
Nishi-Ogikubo is 10 km from Shinjuku, not that far by big town standards. Roppongi is actually more than 10 km. away from Shinjuku,but in a different direction.
which area to choose depends both on the price and the size of the place. I have seen on the internet places in Roppongi that are in your price range and more and are only a studio with a tiny kitchen unit (like those found in small RVs) because you pay for the location. Did you looked at Sakura house? they have 1 bedroom places in your price range.
by sensei 2 rate this post as useful

more places 2007/12/4 06:19

hope that I am not bothering you too much?!!.
the site is
www.sakura-house.com
there is a place around Shinagawa:
Ishikawadai A
160,000~165,000
free Internet line
on Tokyu Ikegami line "Ishikawadai" - MAP

this is another studio but with a sleeping loft.
by Sensei 2 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread