Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Is she cheating? 2007/12/7 05:08
My Japanese girl say she has no cell coverage in Shinjuku at her friends apartment. It rings one time and goes to voicemail. I am a bit surprised that there would be no coverage there? Is she lying or am I just paranoid?
by NewJapgirl  

... 2007/12/7 09:16
It is possible that some places "within" the building cannot get a signal especially the it is located among high-rise buildings (such as in Shinjuku district) or the place is away from the windows/doors.
by JLady rate this post as useful

Paranoid 2007/12/7 09:20
Calm down! I think it's sad that you have so little trust in your girlfriend. I think this speaks more about your relationship with her than anything else.

That said, many buildings do not have very good coverage. Ringing once and then going to voicemail is a good indicator of this.
by Lia Strife rate this post as useful

... 2007/12/7 10:09
Yesterday my cell phone switched to "no reception" near the Yaesu Central Exit ticket gates of Tokyo Station, one of the last places where I would have suspected bad resception. It is rare but possible, especially inside buildings, for cell phone reception to be poor or non-existent sometimes.
by Uji rate this post as useful

Maybe, maybe not... 2007/12/7 16:01
Why not try picking her up from the girlfriends house once. Then you can make a call from there and see for sure to put your mind at ease.

Good luck.
by Vincent rate this post as useful

reply to this thread