Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ski Boot Hire For Size 11 2007/12/7 13:02
Hi

We will be skiing in the new year and I have read the lonely planet, which suggests talking your own ski boots. My husband has a size 11 US foot, will this be a problem to hire. Or should I hire boots in aus, before we go.

Thanks
by Jus  

You could try... 2007/12/8 02:46
Don't have a definite answer but the place where I have chosen to stay in Hakuba, the English owner was kind enough to answer all my questions.

I'm sure its not hard for them to call ski rental stores nearby to check for sizes if your armed with correct information.

Men's shoe sizes
US 11 = England 10 1/2 = Europe 46 = Japan 29
by Very Fat Bastard rate this post as useful

boots=core 2007/12/8 03:33
If you are skier and have your own equipments back home, I would take my own ski boots that I'm used to.
it's always difficult to ski in boots that don't belong to you or feel uncomfortable in on those rental boots.
May not make much difference for snow boarding but I would still take my own boots. Boots are important core gears for skiing.

If you don't own boots or don't want to take them along, call the place and ask if they have size 11.
by cc rate this post as useful

boots=core 2007/12/8 03:47
They do advise to bring them if you have your own ski boots, see this web page under ski boots.
http://www.skihirejapan.com/pages.php?pageid=3
by cc rate this post as useful

reply to this thread