Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Oku Hida accommodation choice 2007/12/18 15:33
have shortlisted my choice of ryokan in Shin Hotaka to the following and wondered if anyone has had experience with any of them, to recommend or otherwise. We are looking for middle to upscale, and would like one by the river with good views. I understand there are many in the area like this.I have chosen these from Japanese web sites (and I don't speak or read Japanese) so am relying on pictures.
They are: Yarimikan, Karukaya, Yakenoyo, Syakujyo. If there was just the 2 of us travelling I might wing it but there will be at least 4 people. Many thanks.
by Sue  

.... 2007/12/20 04:55
-------We are looking for middle to upscale, and would like one by the river with good views. -------

Haven't stayed there but your pick on Karukaya looks good with their pools next to the river with a view.
There is also 深山荘ーshinzansou (according to my Japanese tour book of HidaTakayama,ShinHodaka) located next to or right on the river sort of detached from other places (I saw the map shown),it's 11,000 and up price range tel:0578-9-2031
by cc rate this post as useful

reply to this thread