Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tour 2007/12/27 04:29
Did anyone take this tour http://www.japandeluxetour.com ? It's my first time going to Japan and I thought that it would be better to take a tour rather than me and my boyfriend going on our own. Are there any other reasonable tours? Thanx!
by Slobo  

No TOUR! 2007/12/27 19:25
I and many others have been to Japan many times on our own, and without speaking Japanese either. It is not that difficult. Of course I had some experience as my very first trip outside my birth country, in the days without Internet, e-mail, cell phones, credit cars etc. was in Finland. I was 21, had no clue about the Finnish language but it all worked fine.
Today YOU can do a lot of advance planning starting on this site. look at the info in the pages at the top under Travel, Living, Japan A-Z etc. and look at older pages for ideas on itineraries and stuff. the more you learn about Japan on your own--and we can give you pointers-- the more you will enjoy your trip.
the way I see it going on an organized tour is like marrying a total stranger..
by Red Frog rate this post as useful

good deal 2007/12/28 04:35
--------# Round trip air fare from Los Angeles, San Francisco or Honolulu
# Accommodations, 4 nights Western style hotel, 1night Japanese style Inn
# 13 meals as listed on this itinerary (Mixture of Japanese and Western cuisine)
# Service of Multi-lingual Professional Tour Guides throughout
# All ground transportation during tour (Private motor coach), Admission Fee
# Package prices are per person, based on double occupancy(2 people sharing 1 room)----------

something like that is a pretty good deal and in a good price range, I would say this takes a load off your shoulders while you can relax and enjoy your trip with well managed plan where someone is directing you all the way throughout your trip.
by cc rate this post as useful

reply to this thread