Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Anyone know anything about Sasebo? 2007/12/29 17:10
My husband and I are moving there in March of 2008. He is in the Military. Does anyone know about the housing there? What kind of things that are fun to do?
Thanks,
Alicia
by Alicia Jones  

Can I help you? 2008/1/6 17:35
Hi. I think you don't need to worry about your housing thing. There are a lot of military residences here and they will provide you the best. And lots of military families are living in everywhere this town. So you can shoose your living area anywhere you want!
I want you to look at the beasutiful sights here! And you will be able to enjoy to stay here. Lots of 'oishii' foods are waiting for you!
We will be looking forward to you, new friends(^o^).
Please welcome!
by naz rate this post as useful

sasebo 2008/1/6 20:13
If you haven't already checked out the base's official site,
www.cfas.navy.mil, you might give it a try and see if it answers some of your questions.
I have only visited the Sasebo area. I really like it. There is great kayaking there, as well as the best (I think) porcelain shopping in Japan, and some fun towns to visit that are not far away. It's a small base but a very close-knit community. I hope you like it. (oh, and you might search yahoo and see if there is a family group for sasebo, I don't know, but if there is you can ask specific questions and get some of your info there.)
by Spendthrift rate this post as useful

a few good sites 2008/1/26 00:52
For what to do and where to go, try this one. http://www.sasebo99.com/english/
To look at a map, try http://diddlefinger.com/.
A side note, for your express shipment, pack the contents of the FFSC lending locker plus an extra set of linens. You will want to bring one set with you or send a box ahead.
If you will be getting a 2Br house, you can expect to get an offer very quickly.
by Michele Bird rate this post as useful

reply to this thread