Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

What if you miss your Limousine Bus? 2008/1/20 09:27
I will be staying at Sibuya Excel in March. My question is what should I do if I miss my limo bus (final trip at 9:05pm)? The reason is my plane lands in Narita at around 8:00pm and it may take a long time before I get out of the immigration. Any info will be much appreciated.
by Louie  

... 2008/1/20 10:32
You can take the train instead:
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e2027.html
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2008/1/20 10:40
According to the limousine bus timetable the last bus to the Shibuya excel is at 5pm.

The last bus to the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel is at 9:05pm.

The distance between the two hotel isn't very far.

If you miss that bus you can certainly take the limousine bus to Shinjuku Station (last departure at 10:35pm), and make your way to the Shibuya Excel hotel from there via train or taxi.

Alternately trains can get you to Shibuya, but you'll still have to make a transfer along the line to Shibuya.
by John rate this post as useful

... 2008/1/20 11:09
There's a shuttle bus service between Shibuya Excel and Celurean Tower (every 15-20 min).

Even if you need to take a train (Narita Express) to Shibuya, you don't have to take a cab to the hotel. Shibuya Excel is in Mark City Shopping Mall, which is connected to the station.
by JLady rate this post as useful

... 2008/1/20 11:10
Sorry, I misread the previous post. If you take bus to Shinjuku, you need to take a train or a cab to Shibuya...
by JLady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread