Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Japanese Language Shools in Japan 2008/1/20 22:51
Hello. This year I would like to study japanese in Japan (Osaka). I checked the Arc Academy and others on http://www.nisshinkyo.org/. If someone have been to such a school can he/she give his/her opinion, complains recommmendation etc. Thank you.
by Karolina  

Arc Academy 2008/1/21 12:19
I have been to Arc Academy Shinjuku (in Tokyo) for 2.5 years to learn Korean language. (I'm Japanese!) What I learned is that the school originally started to teach Japanese to Korean students and as such, there're many Korean students in Japanese classes when Korean schools are out for vacation.

My personal impression of the school is that it is of a good size (not too big, not too small) and staff and teachers (at least Korean teachers) are both experienced and friendly. I noticed that they organize several activities for Japanese learners, such as, excursion trip to Mt. Fuji, Bonodori dancing and visits to Japanese families.

Things may be slightly different in Osaka but I hope it will be a help to you.
by JLady rate this post as useful

reply to this thread