Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

10" Dolls: clothing & accessories? 2008/1/29 02:08
Besides Volks showrooms and tenshi-no-sumikas...

Where can I possibly get CLOTHING and ACCESSORIES for BOY/male Yo-SDs??? [26 cm / 10'' dolls]

Please take into consideration that I'm only looking for clothing and accessories, since I already have the dolls n_n

REFERENCE: http://www.angelden.net/volks/yosd/index.php

Been doing research in search engines, BJD forums, etc, and can't seem to find shops for direct purchase of these items.
by JT  

Lots of places if you search online. 2008/1/29 14:11
Hi JT

Why don't you wish to go to the Volks showrooms/stores? They stock a truely massive array of accessories and cloths from various brands and makers.

If you are really against going to Volks, you can go to Momolita's Zero Goods Universe, or simply do a Google for BJD Accesories Japan (or Tokyo, Osaka or wherever you will be).

Den of Angels often has good information on where to get accessories also.

I don't really collect BJD's yet so don't know which dolls are 10 inch.

Best of luck!
by pixelkitty rate this post as useful

Misunderstanding? 2008/1/30 06:33
hey pixelkitty.

I have nothing against Volks, I actually love Volks. lol.
I'm just looking for more options besides volks. Cuz it might be the only time I'll be going to Japan. So I want to take advantage of that.

And possibly not through online purchase?

And thanks for the suggestions! n_n
by JT rate this post as useful

.. 2008/1/30 06:50
I think other then Volks and online shops, there aren't many physical shops that carry Yo sized clothing. If you happen to be there during a Dollpa or other doll event you could find non-volks clothing there.
by 2lb rate this post as useful

. 2008/1/30 10:18
Ah, I see..

Thanks 2lb n_n
by JT rate this post as useful

reply to this thread