Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Baby Food and diapers 2008/1/30 09:25
I will be travelling to Japan with my 15 month old for 10 days. I will be carrying formula and food with me but incase I run out of my daughter's formula or food(cereal, yogurt, vegetable pulps), please advise if I can get Gerber cereal and vegetable there. What brands of formula is available there?
by DVD  

hmm 2008/1/30 14:43
You should try to bring enough, because the food and formula is different here, and could upset the babies stomach with the change. As for diapers, they are very easy to find. 10 days is not to hard to pack for. Bring enough food for the whole time, worry less about the diapers (just enough to get you here and find more) as you can find them here and that in turn gives you more space for food!
by MarineUSMC rate this post as useful

... 2008/1/30 20:22
Gerber used to be commonly sold, but not today. As for diapers, you can get huge packs at one of the many "drug store"s and you can get tiny packs at one of the many "conbini (convenience stores)".
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread