Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Need help with kanji symbols 2008/1/30 11:26
I need help with kanji symbols for respect, love , loyalty. I have some symbols already but im not sure if you need all of them of only parts respect and loyalty have 2 symbols together but i have seen them with only 1 symbol im not sure which way is correct. If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated
by Phil  

... 2008/1/30 18:56
Why you need these symbols?

Respect 尊敬
love 愛
loyalty 忠義 or 忠実 or 誠実 (depending on situations)
by JLady rate this post as useful

..... 2008/1/31 11:25
Yea thats what i meant like i want the symbol for loyalty like im loyal, and i was wondering if you know the symbols or did you get them from a dictionary or something?
by Phil rate this post as useful

native speaker 2008/1/31 13:15
JLady is Japanese, so I think we can assume she knows the symbols.
by Sira rate this post as useful

.... 2008/1/31 13:26
Haha thanx ya never know just makin sure but i still dont know which loyalty to use for just plain loyalty as in to have someones loyalty

umm... 2008/1/31 15:34
.......I have some symbols already but im not sure if you need all of them of only parts respect and loyalty have 2 symbols together but i have seen them with only 1 symbol im not sure which way is correct. If anyone could help it would....

忠誠 ちゅうせい--loyalty 
'誠'まこと---true, real

尊敬 そんけい---respect (can't figure this one close to one character)

Have you tried to match words in Chinese language? Chinese language characters are bit different than some of Japanese kanji characters.

by cc rate this post as useful

.... 2008/2/1 05:50
Hey thanx alot no I havent tried to match chinese characters but will do.

reply to this thread